Hurting from a Car Wreck and Whiplash
Hurting From A Car Wreck?
If you’ve recently been involved in a car wreck and suffer from any of the following…
- Neck pain
- Sharp, shooting pains in the arms
- Numbness and tingling in the arms or hands
- Painful headaches or dizziness
- Unrelenting muscle soreness
…there may be cause for concern. This may be the most important article you will ever read about your injuries.
It’s amazing how different life can be after a split second collision.
One minute everything is fine, the next you are hurting for days and uncertain if life will ever get back to normal. Tasks you used to perform with ease, like reading, concentrating or even sleeping, now take more energy and cause annoying pain.
If you feel like this, or have any of the symptoms listed above, you could be suffering from whiplash. Whiplash is an injury to the spine caused by a jerking motion, either backward, forward or from the side.
Whiplash can severely damage your ligaments, even if you feel just a little sore after the accident. If not healed properly, painful scar tissue will develop, causing misery in your neck joints for decades.
One medical study concluded 43% of patients “will suffer long-term symptoms following ‘whiplash’ injury, for which no conventional treatment has proven to be effective.”
This means that almost half the people who have neck trauma from a car wreck will suffer for years. Plus the traditional methods of treatment like neck collars, ‘wait-and-see’, and pain pills are not working.
My name is Dr. Jake Morgan, clinic director at Advanced Chiropractic & Spinal Rehab. I’ve been helping people heal and be pain free after car wrecks for 9 years. Chiropractic treatment has proven to be a very effective method of healing whiplash injuries. Here’s the results of one chiropractic study…
“The results of this retrospective study would suggest that benefits can occur in over 90% of patients undergoing chiropractic treatment for chronic whiplash injury.” — European Spine Journal
Special Opportunity To Have
A Professional Evaluation
I’m running a very special offer where you can find out how bad your injuries are and if I can help you.
What does this offer include? Everything I normally do in my “Car Wreck Evaluation”. Just call and here’s what you’ll get…
- An in-depth consultation about your problem where I will listen…really listen…to the details of your case.
- A complete neuromuscular examination.
- A thorough analysis of your exam and x-ray findings so we can start mapping out your plan to being pain free.
- You’ll see everything first hand and find out if this amazing treatment will be your pain solution, like it has been for so many other patients.